Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogging Slacker

So I have been slacking on blogging, but not on working out. Wednesday night after work I got myself to do the Shoulders, arms and Tricep work out...I really like this work out...I have it memorized by now so I actually watch TV while I do it...It is a hard work out because you are working muscles but it's not cardio hard...I really like Wednesdays...Thursday is a cardio day...it is suppose to be the yoga day, but I really don't like yoga so I just do cardio that day...I always have volleyball on Thursday nights but I will still work out too, however, this past Thursday I ended up playing 2 games in a row and they were very active games so I decided I was ok not to work out...Friday I will be honest I did not do :(...I got busy and never fit it in...but I did do the Friday legs and back work out with abs on Saturday...I like that work out too...and I seriously am still sore afterwards...and this is round 2 for me...but I love the sore feeling...Sunday I took a day off and relaxed...I know I said I was going to do better at stretching and I will...but this Sunday I took off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment