Sunday, March 13, 2011

Plan for Round 2

It's been almost a year since my husband and I finished our first round of P90X...Although I have still continued to watch what I eat and work out...I haven't been as hard core as I was that first round...My husband and I have decided that we wanted to do another full round of P90X...since my husband and I have different goals (he is gaining and I am losing) our plans may be a little different...My goal is to eat small meals throughout the day...and to stay at 1500 calories...this means I will go back to tracking my meals and calories on sparkpeople.com...I will be sure that no more than 150 calories a day come from sugary foods like candy, ice cream, etc...I will eat more fresh vegetables and fruits...whole grains and chicken and seafood...I will continue with my smoothies and protein shakes...I will also be sure to drink enough water daily...My husband will continue to eat healthy but will add to his diet protien shakes...As far as working out goes...I will work out every day...I am not a huge fan of the yoga and kenpo work outs so instead of doing them I will agree to do Cardio x on the Yoga days and a one hour Insanity work out on the Kenpo days...I will also do the ab ripper work out after EVERY weight lifting day...For some reason this is hard for me to want to do...but I am doing it...I have noticed what a big difference that makes...I agree to journal every day of Round 2 to talk about my work out and my eating for the day...this way I am held accountable...I also will post pictures at the beginning, 30day, 45 days, and 90days...I promise to only weigh myself one time per week. This will be Sunday morning every week...and I will record it on this blog....P90x is a great work out and I am looking forward to doing it again...Here comes Round 2:)

No comments:

Post a Comment