Monday, March 14, 2011

Round 2 Day 1

So day 1, only 89 more to go...today I had great plans for waking up early to get my work out in before getting my 3 kids ready and off to the babysitters so I could go to work...unfortunately, yesterday was daylight savings time and so we were all thrown off...I didn't even go to bed until midnight so waking up at five, which is technically 4, was just not going to happen...but I did decide to do my work out right when I got home and I did stick to that plan... As far as my work out goes I would rate myself an 8 for the effort I put in and how I pushed myself...I don't feel like I completely maxed out on every move, but I did work myself hard...my right rotator cuff(sp?) was really starting to hurt me during this work out during the push ups...I really hope this goes away...I did the ab routine and probably could have really pushed myself harder on abs, but I really hate abs...but I did do it and that is the main thing...As far as my eating today goes...i did pretty well...I would say I eat well for the most part, unfortunately, I am a sugar addict...at my work there is candy and junk food everywhere...chips don't tempt me much, but oh my heck...I love candy and sugar...and for some reason if I even let myself have just one tiny M&M, I just can't stop...it's like my body just craves more and more and I almost find myself wandering to the breakroom without even thinking just to have another sugar shot...I didn't do as horrible as some days, but I did have some sugar at work...I did well on everything else as far as eating goes...but like I said, I eat pretty healthy for the most part anyway...I didn't do so great on my water consumption..I probably only had about 35 oz...I will work on this tomorrow...My workout plan for tomorrow is to get up at 5 and do the Plyometric work out...I really have to do this because I work all day and tomorrow evening I have a volleyball game at 6...then after the game it's dinner and putting kids to bed which is a LONG procedure...I really have to get up early to do my work out or it may not happen and I am not going to fail on day 2...so I guess this means I better get myself into bed very soon so that I can wake up...I'm just going to go to bed with the thought in my head, "I will get up...I will get up...I WILL GET UP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment