Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 2 Plyometric Butt Kicking

Ok so if you have been reading this blog, you know this isn't my first round of P90X...Then why is it that plyometrics STILL kicks my butt...because it is a damn good work out that's why...Plyometrics really is that love/hate work out...I hate hurting so bad, but I sure love how I feel when it is all over with...I'm always sweaty afterward so I know I got a good cardio work out...So my work out didn't happen in the morning like I was aiming for...I still haven't done well with this daylight savings thing...its just too dark in the morning still...I did get myself to work out after volleyball though so it did happen...I did all but the bonus round...I skipped the bonus because I did play a hard volleyball game just before so I figured I was ok to skip the bonus round...I did pretty good on my eating...I still have a few sweets but for the most part I watched what I ate...sweets are the only hard thing for me, but I'm sorry there is no way realistically I can give it up for forever so instead I am just learning to moderate it...I did SUCKY on my water...I don't know how to drink enough water...I just gag at the thought of it unless I'm wayyyy thirsty...I need to figure out something for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment